BioPRYN is a preferred means of pregnancy detection in cows and goats.
- Accurate results 28-30 days post-breeding
- Convenient and versatile, allowing you to schedule pregnancy testing when it fits your schedule
- Cost-effictive and easier way to check for pregnancy than ultrasound
- Non-invasive and embryo-safe, reducing the risk of damaging a pregnancy and causing embryo loss.
- Provides flexibility in scheduling pregnancy testing dates
- Fits within synchronized breeding protocol
- Accurate results 28 days post-breeding
- Low risk to embryo
99% - 100% correct when a female is designated as not pregnant. Animals can be safely re-enrolled in a synchronization program
95% correct when a female is designated pregnant. This percentage is lower due to early embryonic death. Even though the embryo has died, some residual pregnancy protein may still present in the blood.